Gone are the days when you stood for hours in a queue to make your electricity bill payment. Now, all thanks to digitization, you can do all of it and more, right from the comfort of your room. All you need is a device and an internet connection!
Moreover, the digital process looks like a child-play once you know what needs to be done. Don’t believe us? Read on to know the easy steps to pay your NBPDCL bill online and you’ll surely agree with us.
How To Pay NBPDCL Electricity Bill Online?
Whether you make your NBPDCL bill payment on one platform or another, it’s relatively the same, as long as it is online. Online bill payments hardly seem like a task, all you need to do is follow a few simple steps and you’re done. Since most platforms have similar steps, today we’ll talk about our most preferred one, which is Airtel Payments Bank.
Making your North Bihar electricity bill payment online via Airtel Payments Bank is a quick and easy process. You can either do it via the Airtel Payments Bank website or the Airtel Thanks app. Simply follow the steps given below and your recharge will be done in minutes:
NBPDCL bill payment via the Airtel Payments Bank Website:
- Visit the Airtel Payments Bank website at https://www.airtel.in/bank/.
- Navigate and select the ‘Electricity Bill’ section.
- Choose the name of your State or UT as Bihar.
- Now select your biller name as North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited aka NBPDCL.
- Enter your 9-digit Consumer Number.
- Click on the ‘Fetch Bill’ tab to get your electricity bill for the month.
- Then click on the ‘Pay Now’ tab to continue with your electricity bill payment.
- Log in securely to your account with your registered mobile number and chosen mPIN.
- Now select your preferred mode of payment from Debit cards, Credit cards, Netbanking, Wallets and more.
- Browse for offers, cashbacks and discounts that you are eligible for, and choose the one that suits you the best.
- Once you chose your payment mode, enter the OTP sent on your registered mobile number and complete the payment process.
NBPDCL bill payment via the Airtel Thanks App:
- Download the Airtel Thanks app from Google Playstore or App Store.
- Log in to your Airtel account via your registered number and OTP or MPin.
- Now go to the ‘Pay’ section to access Airtel Payments Bank.
- Click on the ‘Electricity Bill’ icon.
- Select the name of your State or UT as Bihar.
- Choose your operator’s name i.e. North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited aka NBPDCL.
- Now enter your CA number, as per the bill.
- Browse through various offers and cashbacks available for you and choose the one you like.
- Then click on ‘Pay Now’ and proceed to complete the payment.
Follow these steps as it is and your NBPDCL bill will be paid in a matter of minutes. You can also use similar steps to pay your electricity bills via any other website. However, we’d always prefer to go for Airtel Payments Bank for the sheer ease and security.