The most recent mobile technology advancements have transformed how insurance companies conduct business. Mobile apps are popular among users due to their increased convenience and portability.
All these apps, in some way or another, improve the standards of customer service provided by insurance companies. One of the most useful features on the app is the insurance calculator, which lets you easily compare policies and premiums and choose the best policy as per your need.
Here is the list of some of the popular general insurance apps –
- Bajaj Allianz – Caringly Yours app: For all of your general insurance requirements, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company has created the Caringly Yours app for mobile.
The app makes purchasing and managing your plans simpler than ever before by offering information and services on the move! Users love the app because it makes claim tracking available right at their fingertips.
Caringly Yours mobile app’s unique Motor OTS feature allows users to settle motor claims in as little as 20 minutes. It also includes a pro-fit segment to encourage active health management.
DriveSmart is a special service they offer to consumers who use private vehicles to promote safe driving habits. You get a variety of value-added services from this feature, including Geo-fencing, alerts and notifications, vehicle diagnostics, driving statistics, and roadside help. *
- Singlife app:The app includes an insurance savings plan that allows users to manage and track money. It facilitates a simple way to manage finances and provides monthly credit report updates to users.
It offers customizable money management features, and instant notifications about transactions. It protects your finances from theft by utilizing a highly secure app infrastructure. *
- CoverDrive mobile app by CoverFox: Coverfox is a company that offers insurance technology and product solutions, and assists sellers in earning money. The app obtains instant quotes from multiple insurance companies and establishes the best commission plans available for sellers.
It also provides instant policy without the need for any paperwork. Sellers can keep track of their leads, policies, and even the status of their inspections. *
- Mintpro insurance business app: Mintpro could be the ideal app for managing their insurance company. With this app, users can advance in their roles as trusted insurance advisors to their customers while providing excellent service.
They can provide their clients with quotes from multiple insurance providers, issue policies without requiring lengthy paperwork, follow up with leads, and even gain a centralized view of their performance via a dashboard. *
- Toffee Insurance/Seller app: Toffee Insurance created an app to simplify policy purchases, access customer data, and follow up on claims. This app also allows sellers to track their earnings and rankings.
The app, created specifically for bike dealers, saves time and multiplies earnings. In the event of a claim, the app simplifies the process of serving customers. *
- Policy Bazaar app: The PolicyBazaar app is essentially a life insurance and general insurance comparison portal for in-depth financial product analysis. The mobile app informs users about insurance and other investment products. It also facilitates comparisons, provides informative articles, and assists users in managing all of their insurance needs. *
* Standard T&C Apply
Mobile insurance apps are transforming the way insurance providers, service providers, and customers do business. Using insurance apps is an excellent way to stay ahead in the game and gain a competitive advantage. Using the insurance calculator on the app, you can easily compare policy premiums.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.